|
|||
|
Saturday, September 22, 2007 In memory of Foo Ming Hong - 20/9/2007My friend passed away on 20th September 2007 at 1plus am..This post is dedicated to him.. I have a friend called Ming Hong, he was a joker and often angered the teachers in class. Nonetheless he brought joy to many and we all like this funny guy.. He wasnt those sarcastic ppl who pin-point on others fault.. in general he is just funny and he got A for history which all of us are super shocked haha-ed So he was my secondary friend.. and we do keep in contact once awhile.. we werent realli close coz we belonged to different clicks but we still do hang ard once or twice a year. Then e bad news broke when he discovered he got leukemia last August. Me & min probably only knew abt it early this year.. and when we knew that he was warded, we went straight to e hospital.. He looked pretty ok so i kept thinking tht he's in early stages and will recover from the illness. I am so wrong. Lex or some1 told me that he got a bone marrow transplant, so i naturally thought that its a great news! but bone marrow transplant onli increase ya recovery to 40%. I didn visit him again because i just had e impression that he has recovered and nobody told me anything. So it just drag on this year... - story end.. Out of e blue, lex called me on thurs. just when i was walking to e station. He told me Ming Hong has passed away. I couldnt digest this news and i msged all the ppl that knew him. I wasnt sad at the wake when i turned up today. I know he has ended his suffering and goin to heaven.. At e wake, lex told us the process on hw he died. Apparently, none of em has visited him too because everyboby thought tht he is recovering! e last time i saw him he was still looking good.. He chose to hide it from all his friends. I am so upset when i heard that. he stayed in Hospital for 7 mths after the transplant and nobody knew tht he was very sick! I admired his super tight mouth but i can imagine his loneliness.. I stayed in hospital for 3 days and i felt so upset, i bet when he knew his life is coming to e end, he must b zillion times more hurt than me. Imagine waiting for ya own death. His words rang in my ears. he told us that if he recover, he want to go back to school to study but all that dreams were scattered It was only when i reached home that I digested the news that he is gone - forever I couldnt help nt feeling upset typing this post. Life is so fucking vulnerable, how can someone my age just died like that? I thank you for letting me realise that every single day i live become a blessing. Ming hong I'll always remember you for how long i live and i hope u can have a new life freed from illness, and filled with happiness. Love Meishan Pls pardon me for my poor english.
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: Hey! I am updating my blog!1st:I am starting to ha... My coco aka qinghui aka cordelia wants me to updat... Hong Kong here i come! I AM BACK!! Hey! i finally choke out some time to blog.. First... Kel's Birthday at Sentosa HELP! Chinese New Year! 14/2/2007- Wednesday - Valentine's day The BIG day... Its sianz at hm.. Suddenely I couldnt adapt to the...::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||