|
|||
|
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 Hey! I am updating my blog! 1st: I am starting to hate my job. My partner is auntie. she is nice but.. sometimes she has her bad moodswings and 'dun disturb me' when she is busy.. I think she doesnt like me very much and i dun really enjoy working.. but I shant blame her for hating e job. Its more of me than her. The fact is i doesnt like the jobscope n i didnt know tht its so disturbing to do something u 'do not like', nt hate exactly. I can live w it but i am dragging my feet to go work at 9 and leave at 10 earliest. I am nt realli interested to learn the things too. OH my gosh.. and i think tht auntie wants to go on leave once i master everything. Shit i feel like leaving e next day. wha a shitty feeling i have everynight. i dreamt of the numbers at least once a week and i couldnt slp well. I am no longer happy over my new 'prestige' job. And I dun even have time to lunch! to slack for 5 mins! or toilet breaks! i work at least full 12 hrs everyday! I want to do equity research everymuch. I love andrew's and gck class alot. I wan to venture into it even though it means goin into a smaller company and get massive paycut. I dun care! i just wan to do tht but guess what? I was rejected by a local bank to be a research assistant because the boss felt tht i am overqualified- they prefer a diploma holder. Fancy losing to em. sheash, but seriously i was upset. :( Super upset. That was my only hope. 2nd: I got my results. 2nd upper honours. I am 7 marks short to first class. which means either 7/100 for one module or 1 more mark for each of e 8 modules i took. Its a pity aint it? If i get my first class i prob wont have such a hard time finding a equity research position. But i am still contented. overall, i think its still easy to get 2nd upper if you know when to study. 3rd: Terence I am goin to ya bdae. Pls dun forget me 4th: I miss a great deal of friends. But i usually spend my weekends taking driving lessons, resting and spending time with lulu and family. I really cant think of ways to squeeze more time out. 5th: I really hate goin to work. What is freaking wrong w me? 6th: I love my mummy, da jiejie, meimei(meiling), and kelvin very much. I hate myself for losing my sense of direction
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: My coco aka qinghui aka cordelia wants me to updat... Hong Kong here i come! I AM BACK!! Hey! i finally choke out some time to blog.. First... Kel's Birthday at Sentosa HELP! Chinese New Year! 14/2/2007- Wednesday - Valentine's day The BIG day... Its sianz at hm.. Suddenely I couldnt adapt to the... SIgh*I haven met Lulu for a week due to his sore e...::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||