|
|||
|
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 My coco aka qinghui aka cordelia wants me to update. She's tired of seeing:" I am goin to HK in 6hrs time!" haha! and here it goes.. specially for her.. though she already knew all e updates. ;) I am moving on to CS on 30th July 2007- Ops team. Its nt really what i want to do but i think thts e best stepping stone i can ever get. My results will be out in Sept.. pls pray hard for me.. haha e HK Trip was great! Other than some unhappiness here n there.. i did enjoyed myself w lulu, min n josh.. and its e only few nights tht i can slp till e next morning w/o dreamin or waking up.. I dream every night and wake up at least once.. anybody has a remedy to my problem? I always feel tht i do nt have enough rest.. argh.. Also taking some driving lessons.. n my instructor scolds me in every SINGLE LESSON, like' YA REACTION IS SUPER SLOW!' , 'Y U CANNOT SEE THE KERB?' 'DRIVE W FEELINGS! NT TURN ANYHOW! My lessons becomes a drag.. but no choice.. becoz i know he is trying his best.. but its still true men are more steady than women.. cant blame me ma.. i told him e same thing when i get frustrated n guess what? more scoldings! its funny though.. i paid him to get scolded.. zhi tao ku chi.. haha.. cant kel just be my chaffeur? Going to Kelong with my hds except min on 4th August.. goddness of mercy pls let me have a safe trip! I've tried factory donuts! its quite nice as in soft.. but u know e 1 @ Taka taste just as good? just tht there is more flavours in FD.. but e Queue is super long.. partly is becoz there are many ppl.. but e main reason is they're quite slow. e Queue didn move much and me and ter were lucky to queue only for like 40mins? hahas! funny! And.. gt my new phone today! SE S500i!! I simply love e phone!its pretty pretty pretty! nt much functions but i dun realli care.. i just need a pretty phone! its half as thick as my SE750i.. i didn trade in my old phone coz its a gift from lulu.. anyway $125 of this $385 phone came from lulu too.. hehehehe.. thanks lulu! Speaking of tht.. my bdae is over! m officially 22! nt many people remember though.. but its ok.. coz i kinda expected it.. thanks my hds for celebrating for me and giving me my fav angbao.. thanks qing for the body splash.. tell ya she's the sweetest when it comes to bdae present.. she doesnt anyhow buy for e sake of buying..thankie! and also.. my sisters la, some frens here and there.. and nt to forget lulu for bringin me to snow city, pier 11, st james, my rebonded hair, phone... blah blah blah blah! and yes! I was drunk and i puke out a waterfall after drinking 1! e feeling was shit la! and my hds attended to my needs! Thanks! a friend in need is a friend indeed! although i also like to raise my voice at em, they're definetely my priority no 1 friends! dunno y..there's a strong bonding among us though 1 has officially left us.. sobs.. :( ok i think i've blogged enough.. good nite ppl..will post pics next time.. :)
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: Hong Kong here i come! I AM BACK!! Hey! i finally choke out some time to blog.. First... Kel's Birthday at Sentosa HELP! Chinese New Year! 14/2/2007- Wednesday - Valentine's day The BIG day... Its sianz at hm.. Suddenely I couldnt adapt to the... SIgh*I haven met Lulu for a week due to his sore e... I Finally got myself a new camera!::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||