|
|||
|
Monday, February 05, 2007 SIgh* I haven met Lulu for a week due to his sore eye.. its sianz u know? I have officially left e bank on 31st Jan, wed 2007.. I miss all of em you know? Met up w Yingying recently.. had dinner at MOF to celeb her 22nd birthday.. Cool i must sae.. food is good.. Also celebrated Fang's bdae at her place.. a short but nice gathering..Nt forgetting carline's bdae.. I remembered e date but forgotten to wish her on tht day! When I remembered its already 13th.. wat a lousy fren I am yea? I'll make it up w a belated bdae present when i see her. :) Met up w lizy to Loof on Fri.. Its amazing hw long we didn meet and we dun even need to break any ice btw us.. Thts my cool fren and lesbie and i really love hanging out w her.. Still awaiting to meet my hds.. I owe hui $30... HUI: this is ya IOU and ying $26. Reason for not returning is: i never see any available POSB ATM.. its always packed w ppl.. But I'll defintely pay up la.. Meanwhile.. I am waiting for someone 2 return me $50. Met up w Ching ytd and we went to Vivo! we bought a similar dress from Series.. Its really nice and I'll wear it for chinese new yr.. Went to the Central w sisters today.. Another black dress caught my attn and its retailing at $50. I dunno if I should buy.. I really like it.. but i feel I wont wear it coz dun have pretty slender legs.. And I believe it'll go out of trend.. aww.. E feeling sucks.. M so into pretty pointed heels and dress.. but i am nt working nw.. :( Now i cant slp becoz in order for me to shit.. I need coffee.. ZZzzZ.. My meetup list will be: HDS Merrick, Ter, Audrey, Joan, Fad Adeline, Laura, Xueren, Kaijin and Hui Tong Ming you I am free nw.. I spent 7 mths of my age 21 working like a cow and studying like a mad woman. I derive satisfaction but felt sorry tht I have neglected my frens. Fang was asking me y we have drifted.. Was it my fault? I no longer club w em and I probably drifted w everyone except min. I hope I can meet em up soon. But I really just dun wan to club and they just love clubbing. Sigh* I have finally picked u my butt to sign up for my basic theory w min.. God.. I didn know we have to pay $21 at first time.. i thought its $6. I hope I can pass every thing before next yr. To ter: I'll support ya..be strong.. :)
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: I Finally got myself a new camera! When things in your lives seem almost too much to ... I wan to get Canon 850IS or Sony CybershotT10!Anyb... Hello.. Its a saturday noon.. rainy.. that's the b... I am back! GeezSome Happenings:I went cycling with... Congrats me!I gt a permanent temp job in SCB. I di... Time flies.I am in a dilemma now. School or work? ... A short entry MI N LIZY AS PROMISED HAD WATERFALL YTD!!!!heheheh... this gotta be my first official post. i am no long...::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||