|
|||
|
Saturday, November 25, 2006 Hello.. Its a saturday noon.. rainy.. that's the best time to rot at home.. My life has been hectic due to school and work.. I can understand y Yingying said its really hard.. I used to think I am a multi-tasker.. but then no no.. when I concentrate too much on work to get recognition, I lose out on your school stuffs..I couldnt understand Microeconomics, she is a French and she cant teach. I gave her very neg. feedback but i think she has improve ;) My schedule: Mon: MM revision Tue: Gym Wed: MM night class till 10pm, Mr Lulu send me home Thurs: Sickening Micro Revision Fri: Full day class and gym Sat: Morning class, rest, meet Lu for dinner. Sunday: Gym, Grandma house/spend time at hm, meet Lu for lunch I seldom have time for my own group of friends. I felt guilty when I couldnt meet fang and hui. Reen, I cant log into msn to chat w her. I still owe Qing a present because I hasnt been shopping for 3 weeks.Ter is facing some relationship problems? I'll try to talk to him later. I dont even have time to blog! I know these are all excuses for my laziness. Trust me, when you work, all you want is just to rest at home. And my colleagues praised me for being able to multi-task. They're so wrong and of course I wont tell them I cant. There is a course coming up in Manila, I did the coordination, but one cd for the translator was send wrongly. It wasnt really my fault, there were 2 people of the same name in the same bank and though it was sent like 1 week ago, I only knew about this yesterday and I couldnt send an extra copy as weekend is approaching. How down on luck can I be? I spent so much effort on this project. Argh, and knew what my colleague said? ' aww, I just told Brad that everything went on too smoothly and I think i spoke too fast' haiz.. I should have double check. =( I think i have dissapoint her. *** Mr Lulu has got himself another job at NEA.. haha! he is not going to spray the mosquitoes, but a assistant manager for some IT management ??!!?? ! claps claps! he gave up on his bonus though.. He is going to have his exam on 16/12. That explains why we didn meet as often. I am looking forward to beginning of March. I can have my absoulute freedom once i stop working =)
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: I am back! GeezSome Happenings:I went cycling with... Congrats me!I gt a permanent temp job in SCB. I di... Time flies.I am in a dilemma now. School or work? ... A short entry MI N LIZY AS PROMISED HAD WATERFALL YTD!!!!heheheh... this gotta be my first official post. i am no long... m suppose to go shopping with stephie on thurs the... This is e first time Mrs Man n mi had a really lon... This is e first time Mrs Man n mi had a really lon... Peeps!!!m having my 21st birthday celebration on ...::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||