|
|||
|
Sunday, September 24, 2006 I am back! Geez Some Happenings: I went cycling with Ming Ming recently.. 3 weeks ago? Hahas.. but its definetely worth mentioning becoz he's such a sweetie.. he's a fren that is worth keeping.. School has also started and i am getting used to coping w both school and work.. Also attended Joan's bdae ytd.. it was a nice place and Joan was realli nice and everything was OK till i saw the couple. Actually i dun even know in wat ways have i offended Hui zi. She made him stop talking to me ever since they are attached. I can understand it at the beginning, whatever insecure issues and now 2 yrs has passed, dun tell me you still dun trust ya bf? I got really offended ytd, what does John mean when i sat over to talk to ah Kok and he had to stand up almost immediately to 'siam me' Sheahs. Couldnt you say a HI? We used to be such good frens, just like hw ter and I. We used to study together and had so much fun. Everything changed. I despise him, why shld he choose relationship over our friendship? I dun think its just me. There are many many many friends that he had lost. He would regret it one day if their relationship turn sour. And she she she.. Does she think that she can control him all his life? Do they really share a happy relationship? I felt terribly disgusted with both of them. I hope she'll read this post of mine and quarrel with him. If this really happens, it shows how shallow their relationship is, nthing build on trust, respect, and easily affected by what the rest said. I'll never bad mouth people with specific names in my blog except them. I dont even wish to see them ever again. Or rather, if i see them again, I'll say Hi and made them unhappy. Childish eh? Just like them. Meanwhile, i am so happy with my boyfriend. We enjoyed each other companion and there is really nothing much for me to grumble about. ******************************************************************************* I also went to company bbq at the same night! it was really fun! Baby gt to eat 6 chicken wings for penalty, plus mooncakes and all those disgusting green bean soup and bee hoon! yikes! but of course, the laughters and enjoyment justifies all! =p ********************************************************* Meanwhile, i hasnt been contacting w a really good fren of mine. I used to like her alot and enjoyed the companion. I treasure the times i spent w her, those calls and exciting moments.. But as we grew older, things have changed. I felt that what i have done was not reciprocated. I know that is nt what i should ask for a friendship but i cant stop wondering why did she gave me that bdae present. I know its the thought that counts but.. She was also late for my bdae party. Even the present was very late too..I felt like calling her and even msg her on MSN, but i couldnt make myself do it. I dun even know why was i dissapointed w her.. Striking a coversation w her seems very hard. Was I expecting too much from this frienship or are u doing too little to maintain it? Or rather, was i such a bad fren that u feel that it is not worth keeping anymore? Even till now, i didn receive a single msg from her too.. is 'waiting for others to approach you' ya way of maintaining frienship? Please tell me what have i done wrong. ************************************************************
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: Congrats me!I gt a permanent temp job in SCB. I di... Time flies.I am in a dilemma now. School or work? ... A short entry MI N LIZY AS PROMISED HAD WATERFALL YTD!!!!heheheh... this gotta be my first official post. i am no long... m suppose to go shopping with stephie on thurs the... This is e first time Mrs Man n mi had a really lon... This is e first time Mrs Man n mi had a really lon... Peeps!!!m having my 21st birthday celebration on ... todae wasnt a great day to start with.I screwed up...::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||