|
|||
|
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 Chinese New Year!Happy Chinese New year folks! hahas.. It was really busy for me coz the 3 days I spend with the same people! haha! Chu Yi: Granny's House.. Boring.. but I still love Chinese New Year for some strange reason.. Granny did the cooking and soon it was gambling time! Not much luck and lost $18! my hard earned money! hahas! We 3 sisters wore the same top if u realised! haha! we got the same size! haha! Baby came over to granny's place to bai nian and he won money!(as usual) Sent us back and he came to mummy's hse to bai nian.. mummy said must go her hse to bai nian so Kel only offered her oranges when he came over.. so funny and weird.. Hopped over to watch movie ' Protege' or 'men tu'.. rating: 1 out of 5!!! Nthing interesting! common plot.. Boring to e max! can fight with a singapore film 'singapore dreaming'. Both makes me slp.. its really a very common plot on undercovers and blah.. lousy.. ****************** Chu er: Went to Baby's Grandma place to bai nian! received 10 angbaos which is better than 5 ytd.. haha but I know onli a few of em and I just got angbaos from ppl i dunno.. hahas.. ;) Went over to Selatar reservoir to celebrate our 20mths.. a quiet but romantic one while waiting for my mummy to be back from visiting.. All of us finally settled down @ Yishun which is my cousin's place.. every yr is the same.. direct replay.. we then gambled b4 we had dinner..no win nor lose.. haha.. a short difference this yr is bee bee gt angry w baby.. poor baby! haha! it was funny but they're ok after tht.. as usual.. they love to fight.. hahas Headed over to grandpa house (my dad's side), actually since my parents had divorced, we're nt obliged to go there but mummy insisted we go becoz of grandpa. I love grandpa but Grandpa is old going 90.. but other than him, I dun feel a thing w the rest of my relatives.. mummy wants to maintain the relationship. Come to think of that, my lousy 'dad' is the worse son a person cld ever have. He seemed to disappear into thin air and nope, we're in no contact w him. Neither is he visiting his old dad.Unfilial son and heartless man. :( Grandpa must be dissapointed to have a son like him!) Whatever, we took cab hm and bed time! Lulu mmmy thinks I am better than his previous gf of 5 yrs-miao miao! yea! ;D ****** Chu San: Stayed at hm! Baby helped me to buy contact lens solution and all his winnings for ytd was spent on me.. hahas! Yippee! ;) We went to parkway to search for our blue baby kapo but couldnt find it.. Has lunch at MOS and borrowed 2 vcds back, 'the convenant' and 'zhu wo sheng ri kuai le'. He watched 'the convenant' in e room while I slpt throughout.. hahas!! Mummy cooked dinner for e same cousins and grandma which we see in chu yi and er and everything is REPLAY again. Wanting to make it different, we decided to go bowling!! my family including mummy, B ge(my sis's bf) and lulu.. Fun fun! I love bringing mummy out! but that means extra money spent! but worth it! ;D Watched 'Sheng Ri Kuai Le' alone in e living room.. It's a common plot but i thot their acting was really good.. Louis Koo and Rene Liu.. I didnt know she is so pretty and her acting was perfect.. prob coz part of the story was written by her or something lidat.. Anyway, I expected the ending but u know, the part where they kissed, when they luff over the common things .. everything seem so real.. The passionate times.. aawww.. how sweet. OK.. that's my 3 days spent with the same ppl.. :) Side note: Congratulations reen! You have graduated! Good luck in all ya interviews and have a smooth career ahead! :)
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: 14/2/2007- Wednesday - Valentine's day The BIG day... Its sianz at hm.. Suddenely I couldnt adapt to the... SIgh*I haven met Lulu for a week due to his sore e... I Finally got myself a new camera! When things in your lives seem almost too much to ... I wan to get Canon 850IS or Sony CybershotT10!Anyb... Hello.. Its a saturday noon.. rainy.. that's the b... I am back! GeezSome Happenings:I went cycling with... Congrats me!I gt a permanent temp job in SCB. I di... Time flies.I am in a dilemma now. School or work? ...::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||