|
|||
|
Monday, February 09, 2009 Today is the last day of chinese new year!! SO happy chinese new year to all! Its has been a hectic period for me since Jan 09! OT-ing like nobody business..i think i have never leave home before 11pm.. so freaking tired, just yesterday was the migration of 2 locations.. finally get to take a breather now before start the mess starts again.. i was indeed stress and tired.. so finally..phew* Chinese new year is always my fav festive occasion. this year i have to work late on that friday and bring work home on saturday. i did not really enjoyed myself this year.. gone too fast.. before i can take a rest, its gone. but then.. i am glad i have a really really nice colleague. her name is YC, she is calm, rational, smart, 8 years my senior and a pretty sweet babe. I really like and respect her. she is like my role model. she stayed as late as me, so she is my best fren at work now. i hope i have brains like her. i think she is really good. i know i shouldnt be envying her.. i must be like her 1 day. So when i talk to a new colleague, i think i am more patient and kind now. All thanks to her! I will be like her sooN! hahas! Recently, i am not sure if i am just too tired, i am kinda tired and sick of work. Just last weekend, we work till 1am and have to go office at 8am. I miss my old life.. what have i become? Sometimes i speak to my peers and felt that I have changed. Is that part of growing up? I miss the fun i used to have. And the silly me.. bought many Andrew Mathews book to make myself more myself and - happy. I overspent too. i think my expenses is just too high. just Dec, 1k gone for my house renovation, then its my mummy insurance 200, then this month is my CFA exam and e list goes on. i am forever not earning enough to keep up. Today i read Andrew's book in e train. 'put 8 ppl in the same company with the same wage, some will manage well some will need to take a bank loan to buy a sandwich. How true is that. I think i can mange my finances well, i still can save a little every month. but i still think i am not doing well enough. At our age, who actually save money? i always try to find an excuse for my expenses. but i would really like to go Japan/UK soon - provided i pass my CFA exam. with only 4 months to study, i am not sure if i can cope. I think i am going to get bonus soon. i do not think e amount will even significant, and i heard there's wage freeze. but having to pay for my CFA, then lasik, then holidays.. how much more do i have? I have a remaining debt of SGD7,600 for my university fees.. i think i am going to clean it up really soon! and its financial freedom for me!
|
::aboutme::
::recent:: I am back! I had a tough time at work because my b... IG .. To take or not to take? its 1.24am now.. i didn want to waste my saturday ... Time really flies and I havent been blogging for 4... After much hesistation and mixed feelings, I've de... My blog is dusty does ppl still read it? But I kno... I finally found a new job at Standard Chartered Ba... A Random Post Happy New Year! Eve:Lulu spent a bomb again - ktv ... Merry Christmas!!::archives:: April 2005 ::links::
::Song::
"Love Story" | ||