Welcome to my Blog..
chellee

OVER TIME.. EXTENDED PLAY..

Monday, September 20, 2010

I miss you Ming Hong
i just finished work at 245am, its nt that i worked really hard, i started at abt 1am.

Market has been pretty slow after the govt cooling measures, so i am kinda taking a short break.
but the workaholic me feels very uneasy over the slow market, i gotta wake up at 1am to ensure i update all my listings in property guru.

then i logged into facebook and i saw this msg from Kairui

Kai Rui Liang Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.In loving memory of the greatest, bravest friend

I know he is referring to Ming Hong. Today marks the 3yrs death anniversary for my dear friend. i remembered the date because i wrote a blog post on it 3 years ago.
Somehow, after a year, people forgets, so do I.
how many times did i miss him? probably less than 15 times, of which maybe 10 times were during the first few weeks.

His comment left a stinging impact on me.
in fact, i am so proud of him that he can remembers the date even after 3 years.
how abt me?
i have a dear friend Yvonne that needs me, where was I? i made a promise to visit her twice a week, but i only made it once this week. I am slightly guilty. but yvonne, trust me,i have tried my best but i will try harder n harder.

why do ppl always get very enthu at the beginning n eventually forgets or not want to do it anymore? at least thats me.
we humans are always finding excuses, yes me.

i was in emotionless state for the past few mths. its nt like m feeling very emo nw, i think i have a heart of stone.
i cldnt understand why people can write such emo words in facebook or get so upset over work, love and blah blah. are they nt contented?
My life has been very good so far, no complaints though sometimes i wish i cld close more deals n hope to be more hardworking.
we only have 1 life, why live in self-pity, compaints, or think we r inferior to others?
i dont want my last day to be unhappy, or living w regrets.

Everyday i live is a blessing from my God above.
If i die today, i know i have live before. i am glad i have my directions.

Quoted: Reflections are for regrets. I choose the now.
Chellee @ Monday, September 20, 2010 | comment link here

::aboutme::


Chelle - love herself, her family and her friends.

::recent::

Hello and Good bye Sunday! i am so constipated watched NDP ytd! it was good, though every yr seem... End of July Post i am officially 25! praise e lord again! yvonne called my name again today. I m more sure t... praise e lord, i close a big deal tdy. Though part... yvonne has been transferred to east point hospital... i really hope yvonne gets well soon. Its been more...

::archives::

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
May 2012
May 2014
November 2014
January 2015
September 2015

::links::

::Song::

"Love Story"

We were both young when i first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I`m standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did i know

That you were romeo
You were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from juliet
And i was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don`t go

And i said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I`ll be waiting, all there`s left to do is run
You`ll be the prince and i`ll be the princess
It`s a love story, baby, just say yes

So i sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet `cause we`re dead if they knew
So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while
Oh, oh, oh
`cause you were romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don`t go

And i said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I`ll be waiting, all there`s left to do is run
You`ll be the prince and i`ll be the princess
It`s a love story, baby, just say yes

Romeo, save me, they`re trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it`s real
Don`t be afraid, we`ll make it out of this mess
It`s a love story, baby, just say yes

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When i met you on the outskirts of town

And i said
Romeo save me, i`ve been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, i don`t know what to think
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, juliet, you`ll never have to be alone
I love you and that`s all i really know
I talked to your dad, you`ll pick out a white dress
It`s a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh

We were both young when i first saw you



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com -->

Israel Kamakawiwo';ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World
Found at bee mp3 search engine